Sunday, June 19, 2011

In & Out Burger - Las Vegas

Apparently when the first In & Out Burger opened in Texas, a woman was brought to tears upon her first bite. It was something she was waiting her whole life to try. I was waiting to try it too, as the fast food chain only operates out of California, Arizona, and Nevada. Well, and Texas most recently. Oh, and Utah. Unfortunately, when in Vegas in the mid-afternoon there is a good chance that you will be hungover, as I was. I don't feel like I got the full effect of this taste experience. So what can I say about it? It was definitely good! Well constructed and presented, oozing with cheese, and featuring some real nice beef patties. They were a little thin, and the onion was a little thick. My only complains, really. As far as fast food hamburgers go, this is probably one of the best. It's nothing to cry over though, whereas a hangover might be. Now that I'm home, I wish I was back in Vegas... and now that I smell McDonalds in the air, I wish I could grab some In & Out.

In & Out Burger
4888 Dean Martin Dr.
Las Vegas, Nevada
89103
(800) 786-1000
http://www.in-n-out.com

No comments:

Post a Comment